Byte's ERP encompases all of its software suite from shopfloor control and payroll to customer order processing and inventory control. The interaction between the individual modules is completely integrated when all are deployed and fully integrated between them when only contigous elements are installed. This allows a systematic purchase and rollout which greatly reduces the implementation time, cost and issues envolved in "whole package" ERP systems.
- Closes month-end inventory by simply running the Inventory Valuation Report.
- Cycles checks and inventory aging to help prevent dead or missing inventory.
- Provides options for inventory valuation, including first in/first out (FIFO), last in/first out (LIFO), standard cost and weighted average.
- Eliminates shade variations within cuts and locates any roll or trim item.
- Quickly displays material requirements for an order.
- Completes physical counts quickly and accurately.
- Automates customer orders into production orders.
- Auto substitutes styles and colors for size, customer or plant sensitive items.
- Links the efforts of purchasing and production planning weekly.
- Monitors fabric/trim utilization.
- Fine-tunes costing and cost accounting.
- Smoothes production flow by ensuring in-stock status for scheduled production and generates time-phased inventory position based on current production schedule.
- Reduces admin expenses by automating purchase order management and inventory and raw material inventory control and purchasing.